Schedule Your FREE Credit Consultation!

Credit Repair

For more information on our services, click on the links below.

Home Roadmap

Credit for Life

Identity Theft Recovery

According to FICO, 35% of your credit score is based on your payment history. When we are helping a client improve their credit score, we take a multi-step approach that involves looking at the negative accounts as well as everything else that makes up the remaining 65% of your credit score.

When working on the negative items on someone's credit report, we reference at least 7 laws or acts in place that were designed to protect your rights. The credit bureaus, original creditors and collection agencies can only report information that is 100% Accurate, 100% Verifiable, Timely and not Misleading. If the account in question doesn’t meet the standards listed above then it must be removed from your credit report and that is what we demand.

This part of credit repair involves a lot of back and forth with the credit bureaus, creditors and collection agencies. We ask a lot of questions and review piles of documentation to make sure everything is correct and that your rights were not violated.

For the remaining 65% of your credit score, we will tell you what to do in your personalized monthly update or your weekly Financial Hacks and Pro Tips coaching video.

For A FREE Credit Repair Evaluation, Give Us A Call At (800) 219-9935

TOP